Friday, December 4, 2009

English Love Poems

Once I was a beautiful shell
Once I was a beautiful shellGiving life to the creatures of the seaTides and time pounded on me, breaking me bit by bitThen I was stuck nowhere to go…The barnacles found a place to dwellBut Mother Ocean gave me a second chanceThe tides washed me upon the shoreThere I lay waiting in the sun, dull [...]
The sun sets Upon the golden
Thank YouThe sun setsUpon the golden sandWe sit togetherHand in handWe gently embraceAnd look into each other’s eyesI wonder if you areAn angel in disguiseYou hold meLike there’s no tomorrowI suddenly forgetThe past sorrowI kiss your soft lipsAnd you kiss mineI never knewLoving someone could be this fineYou pick me upAnd carry me to our [...]
The missing treasure of this sinking
Missing TreasureThe missing treasure of this sinking vesselOn the seafloor, where it would nestleAgainst the base for years it’d layPatiently waiting for that special dayWhen I would come to claim my prizeHoping the chest to my surpriseWould hold the heart that I’ve been missingThe talks, the laughs, the hugs, the kissingThat day has come and [...]
Saying I do Is more than saying
Saying I DoSaying I doIs more than saying I love youIt goes beyond describing how my love is trueBecause words are not enough to express my love for you.Saying I doIs like saying I am here for youThat I am ready to see what the future may bringBecause we are together in everything.Saying I doIs [...]
How blessed I am that you
BlessedHow blessed I am that you are in my lifeNot a day goes by when I do not think of youYou make everything alrightTo you I do not have to prove myselfFor you know meI love youHow blessed I am that you are in my lifeHow honoured I am to be a part of yoursMemories [...]
A memory burned within
A Heart RemembersA memory burned within, from a heartfelt second long agoa moment… one single moment, that only a heart can remembera fleeting thought, gone astray, but the feeling looms inside youa boy and a girl… so far apart, so long the daysthat it took their hearts to remind them…how fortunate they are, that a [...]
Love is patient, love is kind
Young LoveLove is patient, love is kind,And what our loves express is true.No amount of tragedy can tearOr break the love I have for you.Time has healed our many wounds,But has not erased the memory.But we’ll hold on, we’ll stay together.We will get through this, you and me.Though we are young and still learningAbout ourselves, [...]
When you came to your door
When I Saw Your EyesWhen you came to your door tonight,And your beautiful eyes gazed at meFrom the darkness within,The world around me came to a stop,For just a few seconds,As I saw the love from within you.You looked at me with your warm smile,Your black hair around your face,And whispered softly, “hi baby”,And once [...]
I know you’re going crazy
My Vow To YouI know you’re going crazy,I’ve been there too.I can see how the weight is making your knees bend,Let me take some of it from you.Don’t keep yourself closed off,I am here for you to open up and let go.There is so much you can’t forget or forgive,Let me help you cope, we [...]
Your essence, your being
Your essence, your being,Just takes me away…Back to a time way back.Back when charming princesIn shining armor, on white horses,Flourished, their swords,Making the princesses swoon.You do that to me,Make me laugh, and fret,And swoon, on occasion.But without a sword,Or a great white horse,Or armor,You are still a prince.And my prince,Whom I’d swoon over,Any day.- Araz [...]
We were sitting on your rooftop
Freeze This MomentWe were sitting on your rooftopStaring at the skiesThe sun was dipping lowerI looked into your eyesYou saw what I was feelingI know you felt it tooWe wanted time to just stand stillThen forever there’d be me and youWhy can’t we freeze this moment?Return to it in timeStay together through the yearsProclaim I’m [...]
Beautiful eyes open across a pillow top
A Perfect MomentBeautiful eyes open across a pillow top,It seems for this moment time will stop,The earth slows and sounds wane,A frozen moment without stain.Your body close to mine,Our hearts beat in time,With a smile of simple pleasure,This moment should last forever.Some say perfection is unattainableFor most things that’s explainable,But in your arms and with [...]
What Is There, To Believe In During
BelieveWhat Is There,To Believe In During Life,Nothing Lasts,Aside From Strife,Life May Perish,Life May End,Our Soul We May Give,Our Soul We May Spend,But Our Love,That Eternal Flame,Will Never Dim,Will Never Change,It Will Forever Last,When All Other Lights Leave,For You Light My Life,You Make Me Believe.- Tyler Dohrn -
Your whispers are gentle echoes
Whispers in the WindYour whispers are gentle echoesthat sway ardent winds of harmonyand in the symphony of lifeeach word is wrapped in rhapsody.We travel separate roads of lifegather flowers along the way andshare the music of their fragrance.We exist between two winds,I here under a pale moonyou, the other end of somewhere.Sometimes when wind blows [...]
It’s been years since we first met
It’s Been YearsIt’s been years since we first metSince we looked into each other’s eyesNot realizing that we were meant to be togetherIt’s been years since we shared our first laughOur first smileSince we shared our first kissI remember how strong your arms embraced meHow soft you held meHow warm and gentle you wereI remember [...]
I love your dark eyes, And your curly hair
I Love Your LoveI love your dark eyes,And your curly hair,I love your smile,And the way that you care.I love your deep kisses,I love your soft touch,I love you, I love you,I love you so much.- Christin C. -
You and I are connected in a way
You And IYou and I are connectedin a way that goes beyond romance,beyond friendship,beyond what we’ve ever had before.It has defied time, distance,and changes in ourselvesand in our lives.It has defied every explanation.Except one:Pure and simply, we’re soul mates.I can’t explain, I just feel it.It’s there in the way my spirits liftwhenever we talk.The sound [...]
Your lips, your eyes, your soul
BeautyYour lips, your eyes, your soulAre like a work of art,The most creative thing of allIs your beautiful heart.If you were a painting,No colours could expressThe beauty deep inside you,A rainbow, nothing less.If you were a sculptureThe clay could hardly makeYour figure of an angelWithout one mistake.If you were a euphonyNo choir could really singAll [...]


No comments: