





Love Poems
Our love poems collection focuses on poems that are positive, romantic, and easy to understand. In addition to the work of famous poets, you will also find a number of poems unique to our website. Our extensive library is easy to navigate and new poems are added every month.
Love Poems
Our love poems collection focuses on poems that are positive, romantic, and easy to understand. In addition to the work of famous poets, you will also find a number of poems unique to our website. Our extensive library is easy to navigate and new poems are added every month.
What I Love About You
A stranger you were once.
Love Poem
You're my man, my mighty king,And I'm the jewel in your crown,You're the sun so hot and bright,I'm your light-rays shining down,You're the sky so vast and blue,And I'm the white clouds in your chest,I'm a river clean and pure,Who in your ocean finds her rest,You're the mountain huge and high,I'm the valley green and wide,You're the body firm and strong,And I'm a rib bone on your side,You're an eagle flying high,I'm your feathers light and brown,You're my man, my king of kings,And I'm the jewel in your crown.=--0
Never Have I Fallen
Love Is ...

A White Rose
My Love
Love Me
Love Defined
The MeaningFor You Are The One
Pledge of Love
Unlicensed Love
On a summer's day long, long agoI fell in love and I'll never knowJust what it was that made me feelSo drawn to her, what the appealThat set my pulses so to raceWhen e'er I gazed upon that faceOf one who was scarce but a childYet even then could drive me wildI'll never know the how's and why'sI lost my heart to Hazel EyesBut when I got that long sought kissI knew I'd found my Perfect MissMy elfin girl from down the laneAnd I'll never let her go againFor how could I describe our love?Romantic love, all hearts and flowersNo way to count the days and hoursSpent in self-indulgent wishesAnd thoughts of long awaited kissesOf sweet embraces, tender sighsAnd gazing into love filled eyesOh yes, it is that kind of loveOr, is it yet the love of passionThe ecstasy that knows no rationThat shuddering nerve-tingling feelingThe climax with your senses reelingThe wondrous joy when you discoverThat sweet surrender to your loverOh yes, it's that kind of love too.Or even yet a love that growsOne that cares and one that knowsThat sees beyond the outer skinInto the person deep withinThat loves the spirit and the soulThe inner self that makes the wholeBuilt on trust and empathyA love you know was meant to beThe love we share is all these thingsA love that has no need of ringsA love you never need to doubtA love I cannot live withoutA love to last us all our daysA love I'll share with you alwaysPerfection in my EyesAll I ever wanted was to be part of your heart,And for us to be together, to never be apart.No one else in the world can even compare,You're perfect and so is this love that we share.We have so much more than I ever thought we would,I love you more than I ever thought I could.I promise to give you all I have to give,I'll do anything for you as long as I live.In your eyes I see our present, our future and past,By the way you look at me I know we will last.I hope that one day you'll come to realize,How perfect you are when seen through my eyes.
Will you ever?
I don't think you willever fully understandhow you've touched my lifeand made me who I am.I don't think you could ever knowjust how truly special you arethat even on the darkest nightsyou are my brightest star.I don't think you will ever fully comprehendhow you've made my dreams come trueor how you've opened my heartto love and the wonders it can do.You've allowed me to experiencesomething very hard to findunconditional love that existsin my body, soul, and mind.I don't think you could ever feelall the love I have to giveand I'm sure you'll never realizeyou've been my will to live.You are an amazing personand without you I don't know where I'd be.Having you in my lifecompletes and fulfills every part of me.
My Funny Valentine
My funny Valentine, sweet comic Valentine, You make me smile with my heart. Your looks are laughable, unphotographable. Yet, you're my favorite work of art. Is your figure less than Greek ? Is your mouth a little weak ? When you open it to speak, are you smart ? But don't change a hair for me, not if you care for me. Stay little Valentine, stay ! Each day is Valentine's day. Is your figure less than Greek ? Is your mouth a little weak ? When you open it to speak, are you smart ? But please, don't change a hair for me, not if you care for me. Stay little Valentine, stay ! Each day is Valentine's day.
Dry Your Eyes
In one single moment your whole life can turn 'round I stand there for a minute starin' straight into the ground Lookin' to the left slightly, then lookin' back down World feels like it's caved in - proper sorry frown Please let me show you where we could only just be, for us I can change and I can grow or we could adjust The wicked thing about us is we always have trust We can even have an open relationship, if you must I look at her she stares almost straight back at me But her eyes glaze over like she's lookin' straight through me Then her eyes must have closed for what seems an eternity When they open up she's lookin' down at her feet
Dry your eyes mate I know it's hard to take but her mind has been made up There's plenty more fish in the sea Dry your eyes mate I know you want to make her see how much this pain hurts But you've got to walk away now It's over
So then I move my hand up from down by my side It's shakin', my life is crashin' before my eyes Turn the palm of my hand up to face the skies Touch the bottom of her chin and let out a sigh 'Cause I can't imagine my life without you and me There's things I can't imagine doin', things I can't imagine seein' It weren't supposed to be easy, surely Please, please, I beg you please She brings her hands up towards where my hands rested She wraps her fingers round mine with the softness she's blessed with She peels away my fingers, looks at me and then gestures By pushin' my hand away to my chest, from hers
Dry your eyes mate I know it's hard to take but her mind has been made up There's plenty more fish in the sea Dry your eyes mate I know you want to make her see how much this pain hurts But you've got to walk away now It's over
And I'm just standin' there, I can't say a word 'Cause everythin's just gone I've got nothin' Absolutely nothin'
Tryin' to pull her close out of bare desperation Put my arms around her tryin' to change what she's sayin' Pull my head level with hers so she might engage in Look into her eyes to make her listen again I'm not gonna fuckin', just fuckin' leave it all now 'Cause you said it'd be forever and that was your vow And you're gonna let our things simply crash and fall down You're well out of order now, this is well out of town She pulls away, my arms are tightly clamped round her waist Gently pushes me back and she looks at me straight Turns around so she's now got her back to my face Takes one step forward, looks back, and then walks away
Dry your eyes mate I know it's hard to take but her mind has been made up There's plenty more fish in the sea Dry your eyes mate I know you want to make her see how much this pain hurts But you've got to walk away now It's over
I know in the past I've found it hard to say Tellin' you things, but not tellin' straight But the more I pull on your hand and say The more you pull away
Dry your eyes mate I know it's hard to take but her mind has been made up There's plenty more fish in the sea Dry your eyes mate I know you want to make her see how much this pain hurts But you've got to walk away now.
The Darkling Thrush
I leant upon a coppice gate When Frost was spectre-gray, And Winter’s dregs made desolate The weakening eye of day. The tangled bine-stems scored the sky Like strings of broken lyres, And all mankind that haunted nigh Had sought their household fires. The land’s sharp features seem’d to be The Century’s corpse outleant, His crypt the cloudy canopy, The wind his death-lament. The ancient pulse of germ and birth Was shrunken hard and dry, And every spirit upon earth Seem'd fervourless as I. At once a voice arose among The bleak twigs overhead In a full-hearted evensong Of joy illimited; An aged thrush, frail, gaunt, and small, In blast-beruffled plume, Had chosen thus to fling his soul Upon the growing gloom. So little cause for carollings Of such ecstatic sound Was written on terrestrial things Afar or nigh around, That I could think there trembled through His happy good-night air Some blessèd Hope, whereof he knew And I was unaware.
Footprints in the Sand
One night I dreamed I was walking along the beach with the Lord. Many scenes from my life flashed across the sky. In each scene I noticed footprints in the sand. Sometimes there were two sets of footprints, other times there were one set of footprints.
This bothered me because I noticed that during the low periods of my life, when I was suffering from anguish, sorrow or defeat, I could see only one set of footprints.
So I said to the Lord, "You promised me Lord, that if I followed you, you would walk with me always. But I have noticed that during the most trying periods of my life there have only been one set of footprints in the sand. Why, when I needed you most, you have not been there for me?"
The Lord replied, "The times when you have seen only one set of footprints in the sand, is when I carried you."
Fan the sinking flame of hilarity with the wing of friendship and pass the rosy wine.
Friendship makes prosperity brighter, while it lightens adversity by sharing its grieves and anxieties.
Friendship remains Platonic as long as the gas is lit.
Suitable for greeting cards:
A friend is someone who knows the song of your soul and sings it back to you when you've forgotten the words.
Friends: People who know you well, but like you anyway.
Make new friends but keep the old, One is silver and the other is gold.
Friendship quotes, funny:
I'm your best friend, you just don't know that yet.
You didn't really hate my last card, right?
You're my Favorite Freak.
To my friends, Reason, Season or Lifetime
People come into your life for a reason, a season, or a lifetime.
When you figure out which it is, you know exactly what to do.
When someone is in your life for a REASON, it is usually to meet a need you have expressed outwardly or inwardly. They have come to assist you through a difficulty, to provide you with guidance and support, to aid you physically, emotionally, or spiritually. They may seem like a godsend, and they are. They are there for the reason you need them to be.
Then, without any wrong doing on your part or at an inconvenient time, this person will say or do something to bring the relationship to an end. Sometimes they die. Sometimes they walk away. Sometimes they act up or out and force you to take a stand.
What we must realize is that our need has been met, our desire fulfilled; their work is done. The prayer you sent up has been answered and it is now time to move on.
When people come into your life for a SEASON, it is because your turn has come to share, grow, or learn. They may bring you an experience of peace or make you laugh. They may teach you something you have never done. They usually give you an unbelievable amount of joy. Believe it! It is real! But, only for a season.
LIFETIME relationships teach you lifetime lessons; those things you must build upon in order to have a solid emotional foundation. Your job is to accept the lesson, love the person/people (anyway); and put what you have learned to use in all other relationships and areas of your life.
Many people expect the U.A.E., being an Islamic country, to have a pretty tame nightlife. This is definitely not the case in Dubai. There are plenty of bars and clubs (most based in hotels in order to serve alcohol) attracting a lively and eclectic crowd. Most nightclubs have cover charges, and drinks tend to be pricey. Virtually every bar in town has a resident band and deejay, and there are a few jazz bars and piano lounges with excellent live performers.
Most bars don't start filling up until at least 9 pm, and the nightclubs are practically empty until about 11 pm. Thursday is always busy because it's the start of most people's weekend. Tuesday is Ladies Night at many places. Most bars and clubs close by about 3 am, and there are usually plenty of cabs waiting outside to take you home. The great thing about Dubai is that crime is virtually unheard of, so you are perfectly safe getting a cab or walking back to your hotel even in the early hours of the morning. Although it isn't openly discussed, some bars and clubs have a "door policy," which is sometimes blatantly racist. If you find this is the case, arguing with the doorman rarely makes a difference -- just don't give that place your business.
Tell Your Friends
The Summer I Was Sixteen
(Geraldine Connolly)
The turquoise pool rose up to meet us,its slide a silver afterthought down whichwe plunged, screaming, into a mirage of bubbles.We did not exist beyond the gaze of a boy.
Shaking water off our limbs, we liftedup from ladder rungs across the fern-coollip of rim. Afternoon. Oiled and sated,we sunbathed, rose and paraded the concrete,
danced to the low beat of "Duke of Earl".Past cherry colas, hot-dogs, Dreamsicles,we came to the counter where bees staggeredinto root beer cups and drowned. We gobbled
cotton candy torches, sweet as furtive kisses,shared on benches beneath summer shadows.Cherry. Elm. Sycamore. We spread our chenilleblankets across grass, pressed radios to our ears,
mouthing the old words, then loosenedthin bikini straps and rubbed baby oil with iodineacross sunburned shoulders, tossing a glancethrough the chain link at an improbable world

The Distances
This house, pitched nowThe dark wide stretchOf plains and oceanTo these hills overThe night-filled river,Billows with night,Swells with the roomsOf sleeping children, pullsSlowly from this bed,Slowly returns, pulls and holds,Is held where we Lock all distances!
Ah, how the distancesSpiral from thatSecrecy:Room,Rooms, roofSpun to the hugeMidnight, and intoThe rings and rings of stars.
I am a young woman 30 years old, living in the Hawaii. Three years ago I have met a man from United States online. We didn't have the standard courtship for the reason that we're too far apart.
We have spent lots of hours on Internet chat sharing interesting topic about everything under the sun. We have become very close, and enjoyed each other's company in cyber space. We emailed back and forth virtually every day for three months before we met in Hawaii.
When we first met, I feel weird being next to him because I get so use to seeing him "on Screen". We spent a whole night in the coffee house trying to know each well. To my surprise, I was met with the kindest expressions of truth from his heart. He was easygoing, warm and truthful. Someone told me, "online" people could easily lull you into a false sense of security. Maybe I was lucky to know someone like him. I got married last year and came to US.
It is truly possible to know for someone online and with long distance love!
My Love Story
My love story began late last year, the day I met, Tracy, at a wedding ballroom. We were both arranging sitting next to each other at the dinner. I was immediately struck by her beauty, intelligence, and charm. Since I didn't know the rest in the dining table, I began to introduce myself. We talked for more than an hour before we noticed we had met before in an outing club. Fate could bring us together.
After the dinner, I couldn't get her off my mind. I missed her so much. An entire month went by before I had the opportunity to see her again at her work place. We became closer and see each other every Thursday and Friday. One day, the moment she walked in the door, I dropped down on one knee and asked her if she would be my wife–"
Tracy ended up becoming my wife and we share One World.
Famous Qoutes
Samuel Johnso
Thomas Fuller
Jane Rubietta
Stephen Covey
Kenneth Hildebrand
Vincent Lombardi
Booker T. Washington
Our days are numbered but we can't forget last summer.
August 12, 2008…One day I would love to go back to more than anything. The Soundtrack Of Your Summer Tour in NYC. There are no words to describe what this day meant to me. Hanging with The Maine in NYC. What else needs to be said? Talking with them for hours, sharing skittles with Kennedy, signing tickets, taking pictures and videos of John saying he loves us. Like I said, I wanna go back! Nothing can ever compare to that night. I’m happy that I had this amazing experience then or it would never of happened because they are getting so big and everyone just loves them now. I’ve had great luck with them before, I got vip tickets to one of their shows for free and I even had the chance to talk to Pat on facebook. I got so many pictures with them and I have so many signed shirts but that all means nothing. It’s more like proof, proof to show that you met them and were with them. Honestly this isn’t meeting them, what I got to go through on the night of that tour, now that’s really meeting them. I can take pictures and have them sign my shirts every show, but really meeting them like I did, that is now an experience that will only happen that one time. And now not many people ever will have this opportunity including my cousin who thinks she’s hot shit because she finally got pictures with them all. Let me just point out that if it wasn’t for me she wouldn’t of ever knew who The Maine is!
November 24, 2009… I got these tickets the day and exact time they went on sale. Another chance to see The Maine! I was excited and filled with hope that I’ll have another amazing night and get to hang with them again, forgetting how big they really are now. The show was amazing as always. After everyone goes outside in hope to see the bands. Like everyone else so did we. Lets just say the night turned out not quite as we hoped or expected. Before we knew it we were getting held back by security guards all over. It was awful. Everyone tried running across the streets and back and all just to take a picture with The Maine. I didn’t get one single picture. As Pat came and was forced to go in their van he yelled “I’m sorry, it’s not our fault.” This actually really made me want to cry. I know it’s sort of cliché to say but seeing them makes me happy and seeing them go like this made me sad. After this tour they said they’re taking a break to write more which is great for them I guess but I’m gonna miss them and those shows of theirs that I live for.
Putting this all behind, my night beats others by far. I sort of circumvented myself trying to believe that this night can possibly be better than last. Some might consider this better but me, still nothing can compare to that first time. Yet still this night isn’t one to omit. It’s one experience I wouldn’t of thought would ever happen but it did. I can’t forget last summer, but I can always fantasize future shows and opportunities to be with The Maine. I came to to think, no matter what happens or what we get into at their shows, it’s always a great experience. Through all of their shows I go to, one thing’s for sure, I will never forget last summer.
♥☮ The Maine
quote
"Our days are numbered but we can’t forget last summer."
text
It brings fire to my eyes, seeing you with them. Knowing I called them first and they were nothing to you until I showed you my zeal. All of these pictures, you with him, him with you, it brings me so much envy even though I experienced this many times before. I wish just to go back in time when she didn’t know, when nobody knew. The excitement and joy they bring me to me is phenomenal. I can’t listen to her go on and on about this like I never experienced it but I did and way before her. Now is the time to bring about my optimism and to prospect that tomorrow will be a day to commemorate and remember for ever. All I want is to repeat that day of August 08. I know I will with our luck and passion. We all have been degraded, we all will be the greatest.
quote
"Don’t ever give up on something or someone that you can’t go a full day without thinking about."
text Move on and forget the past
Today I decided to be the bigger person. Maybe I really do need to put everything in the past. But it’s never that easy. There’s no way to forget what has happened in the past couple of months. It has been hard and awkward to deal with but just like anything else we move on.
text Never Enough
Apparently we’re not friends anymore. Apparently you’re better than me. Apparently you think your best friend is amazing. Well news flash…You are now shit to me, you and your friend. Okay so you did what you felt but I never thought you would drop so low to forget.
Is it june yet? All of this college stuff stresses me out but at the end I graduate and move on. Cuz you know that’s what high schools all about. It’s your path to the real world, that path I wish to me on right now. I honestly can’t say I’ll miss it much more. I want it to end.
p.s. We’ll light the night with the fire in our eyes.
text Punch Drunk Love
** Fate is calling me.**
In the morning I went to the beach with my friends and we walked to the light house. It was fun but cold. I had this talk to with my best friend about coincidences. She made a point. How many coincidences can really take place. It will all lead to something I guess. I hope.
Things change I guess. It all depends. I feel like this was a step back now. Something good happened and then this sort of erased it. Let’s not believe in steps back only forward. After seeing him today I really remember how much I like him and I don’t want that to change. The only thing I would want to change is his feelings towards me. Not like I know what they are but what are the chances. Yet again I’ve said that before and look what happened.
I am happy to say that I have such great friends that mean the world to me. We have been friends since birth so why stop now.
This Halloween my whole family was over for my sister’s birthday. We have this huge party every year and we all dress up. So anyway my ex bf texted my two guy friends who were there asking “where are you guys?” Then I get a text from him saying “Can I come over to watch the yanks?” I never answered but he also asked my friend asking if I would mind. First of all who is he even with that would come from the other side of town just to watch the game. Also, why couldn’t he watch it with his gf?! who also was my neighbor and sister of my friend at the party.Thankfully my friend said that it was only a family party. And it really was and my friends that were there are my best friends, pretty much like family so that was no lie. He never answered. I was so thankful to have my friends understand me and stick up for me when I needed them and most of all to have them agree with me. Thank you all.
text forget and not slow down
I honestly do not know how to express my feelings in the way that is needed. When he keeps talking to me, I answer, he smiles, I smile back. As if nothing happend yeah right. In this case I don’t think forgetting is always the option.
I went to friendly’s the other night with my friends after my school’s variety show. I was having a great night. Right when we were getting our ice cream this kid from my school comes to my table dropping a stuffed animal bat saying this is for you michelle. I noticed that he has been talking to me a lot lately and more now then ever flirting. Just my luck, I don’t want to be mean in any way I just DO NOT like him. The next day he comes up to me, “michelle how did you lke your bat?” I replied “interesting”. I am not a mean person what so ever but when something really starts to bug me I can be a total bitch. Everyone has their moments. I tried to ignore him for the rest of the day.
People say that If you want someone wish for it, believe it will come true and it will. I disagree, as much as I want to look at it this way I can’t. When I don’t think about things they often come true if I wanted them or not. I’m starting to think that’s what I’m going to have to do. Forget
text Undressing The Words
There are no words to describe how I’m feeling right now. Sad, Upset, Angry, Disappointed, hurt: It just doesn’t match up. Why do you keep talking to me when you like someone else? I can not believe she likes you again after everything that happened. Apparently everyone’s fine with that but if it was me people would say Michelle what’s wrong with you, have you lost your mind?
Why is this? I loved how I was at a table with him (which I didn’t want to be at) today with my friend, I left and as soon as I did her and all of her friends came over and sat with him. Also, I’m going to a sweet 16 with all of them soon; that should be fun: NOT! Why is life the way it is? I’m done with this bull shit but I can’t escape it. I need someone new in my life and I want that someone to like and notice me as much as I do to him.
quote
"If I could gather up the nerve,I’d put my feelings into words."
text segrams seven and arizona fruit punch
elizabethtellez:
Ever wonder sometimes how two things would work together? well i decided to experiment with segrams seven and arizona fruit punch… the end result was actually not bad but w/e.
Daveez has this ugly dog that acts like a slut, literally. He would seriously walk over to you and cuddle then leave you once he gets bored. He doesnt sound like much of a slut the way i describe him , but trust me he is.
text cuz i get a thousand hugs, from ten thousand lightning bugs
I look way too into things. I definitely believe in signs and fate. If something happens I will automatically think to it, say it’s a sign. I over analyze things way to much and this is why I think my dreams get crushed. I want certain things to happen so bad that I won’t stop thinking about it which I think jinxes it but I can’t help it. I have to high hopes. I am a strong believer of things happen for a reason. I hear this and think oh nothing is happening maybe it’s not meant to be but I just can’t accept that. It takes time I guess but really how long? If It’s meant to be it will happen. But make it soon:(
text Keep Your Head Still I'll Be Your Thrill.
Lately i’ve been in such a bad mood. First of all i’m sick and second of all there’s just so much going on in my life right now that I really don’t want to deal with. I have been so stressed lately with just about everything. I have no time for myself. At the moment my room is under construction so i’m on my sister’s floor. I want my room back: a place where I call home a place where I can be alone. My room is where i’m at peace.
So he keeps saying he will change but all I see is him getting worse. I can’t believe that he keeps texting and hooking up with other girls…obviously he can’t care too much.
Speaking of not caring, It doesn’t make you cool if you don’t answer my message. I thought I realy liked you but who am I trying to fool. You’re too different, people say opposites attract but I don’t know if can believe that. I thought there was something there. So I hardly see you or know you but that doesn’t mean I don’t know enough to say that I like you. I feel it there and don’t know how to make it come out. I’m starting to think you’re a jerk and I have sure been through my fair share of jerks in my life and don’t want another one. No one needs another jerk.
text Love's Game
I can’t give in. He’s back in my life and it’s making me remember what we had. It’s making me miss him and i’m trying my best to forget about it but I don’t think my best is enough. He meant a lot to me in such a little way. I was never in love with him or anyone at that. If I said I was I would be lying and lying to yourself is never the best solution because your just tricking yourself. Tricking yourself in love’s game.
When we were together I never saw us as anything or working out in the long run. I need to consider this now more then ever.. Nothing more will ever happen because I won’t let it.
Note to self: never let Mr. Ruiz know anything ever again! I’m walking to spanish where my new spanish teacher’s room is right across from my old teacher Mr. Ruiz, I walk in the room and hear them talking about me in spanish of course but I heard my name and went back. I asked what they were saying about me and Mr. Ruiz responds- “she needs better taste in guys.” I froze I just walked away. Then “he” comes acting all confused like why is Mr. Ruiz talking about me. It was so embarrassing. I have to say it did feel good hearing Mr. Ruiz criticize my ex.
I apologized trying to make things right. I want to be friends but now I feel ignored a whole new different type of lonely. I was annoyed by you texting me before but I want you to now but now you won’t . why?
text ...
Maybe I miss you
Maybe I want you back in my life.
But as a friend…only. get it?!
I’m sorry if I was mean to you you just need to understand where i’m coming from. Thank you for that and for keeping your feelings to yourself.
If you don’t get that we can only be friends then we can be nothing. It’s now up to you to make this friendship work.
text no more tears
I remember on the first day oh high school entering as a freshman. I absolutely hated it. All I remember was coming home that first day and going home to cry in my bedroom. It was such a different environment and I was for sure not used to any of it. After the first week I grew much more comfortable with it and was fine. Even happy.
Now I enter high school once again but as a senior. Senior year is supposed to be your best year. I enter with a new perspective. I feel more confident. It’s a great feeling walking through the halls knowing you are now a senior, you have first choice of everything and everyone looks up to you. I truly hope this year is a great as everyone makes it out to be. Well of course there’s prom, graduation, the senior picnic and the senior banquet. All things I am looking forward to but all of them are at the end of the year. And of course I have track to look forward to. I’m finally one of the seniors on track! This will be fun.
It’s scary to think that this time next year I’ll be in college.
p.s. my ex boyfriend is in my spanish class again and has been texting me. UGHHH:( and the guy I like hardly knows who I am. “the path of life is strangeyou have something you need but sometimes it doesn’t need you”
text I barely know you. I’ve fallen over you.
Who am I trying to convince?
Do these things really happen?
Am I wasting my time?
I keep telling myself It will happen but will it?
Is trying to get in with his friends and family really worth it?
What else can I do to make this work?
How do I get him to notice/ like me?
Can he ever like someone like me?
Am I being realistic?
Would someone like me and someone like him really work?
Too many questions, not enough explanations.
text (Not) Just Another One
YES, I’m a real fan. I like to consider myself one of the biggest but I can’t really say that. So I love their music but ’ not just it. It means something to me and how many people say that? It gets me through my rough times. I don’t just like their music, think they’re hot or wanna fuck them like most. I also have to remember that there probably are real fans out there not just me so I don’t want to feel bad saying this.
Seeing some people on their live chat really made me think I was the only true fan there. Every 3 seconds…Marry me?…Have my baby? Give me your number? Cuz of course they’re just going to give over 1000 people their phone number.
It’s weird, I sort of wish they were my friends like really close friends. Not just saying that but I mean it. They seem like such cool people. If I ever had the chance to really be there friend that would mean the world to me.
text We Don't Have To Be Alone (Only Sometimes)
So I’m going to Florida for a week to visit my grandma. I really was never that excited about going but I guess you can say now I am. I really just need a place to go to now and just get away from everyone here at home. Doesn’t everyone?? It will be fun but I’m more excited about just chilin there in peace. (and getting Dairy Queen)
Florida to do list
surfing
water park
shopping
pool
Dairy Queen
Out to eat with Grandma
really good smoothie place
and absoutely nothing
text scared shitlesss
Okay so today at work something happened that lets just say I hope won’t happen again. I work in a pretty big department type store so people probably think they can steal things pretty easily.
I was ringing people since I’m a cashier when our security guy comes to stop a full grown man. He was apparently trying to steal a pair of boots by changing and walking out with them on. Since he got caught he tried saying okay I’ll just pay no big deal. But what a big deal it was when the man started fighting him and yelling. I was scared shitless and never experienced anything like it. Not to mention it is my first job and only 4th day. We had to call the police. I’m not sure what happened after that but i’m sure it wasn’t good. Oh and listen to this, the shoplifter crapped his pants when they were fighting. How gross! They had to throw the boots out anyway.
It was such a quiet night until this. Then I find out it was the 3rd time it happened today. Before by 2 teenage girls. I couldn’t believe it.
quote
"The only dreams that matter are the ones when you’re awake."
text wutttuppp tumblr?!
Hey to everyone who may or may not be reading this. My names Michelle. I am currently a senior in high school. My junior year really wasn’t what I hopped for at all. I really hope my senior year is everything and so much more. When I think of my junior year the one word that automatically pops into my head DRAMA! This is one word I never really had to deal with until that year. I guess you can say I was always that chill, down to earth, super friendly kind of girl. Then before you know it, it all changes. Most people would say that I was always the “good girl” but maybe I’m done I don’t want to always be the “good girl”. People said I changed, I never thought I did but when I think about it maybe I did. But in a good way. I might not be that “good girl” because I finally am not afraid to stand up for myself and to speak out.
In high school you make friends…you make enemies. You fall in love…you get your heart broken. Not to mention the whole reason of my drama that junior year was because of a boy! I sort of liked this guy for a while and then I find out he likes me. I was so happy. But then through this I find out he was a man whore, cheating, ass whole who I don’t have a place for in my heart anymore.
Then ending of this year with junior prom…well what a night that was, one I will definitely never forget. AWKWARD! Then I end the year hopping summer will be so much better. But let me say it follows you everywhere.

No comments:
Post a Comment